** Event strictly reserved to our community (members and funded companies**
We are pleased to invite you to a new edition of our Investors Day at Knokke Out Waterloo on June 29 2023 from 10AM until midnight. An opportunity to get together in a relaxed atmosphere, meet new members, and learn more about different themes relating to our entrepreneurial and investment activity.
- Fun and "sporty" activities (suitable for all levels!) with a trophy for the best team.
- Lunch for those who participated in the morning activities
- Afternoon: workshops, keynotes and an award for the best angel investment of the year
- Apero time with a stunning show of Levita taking you throught their incredible journey. You will be mind-blown!
- Evening: barbecue and a special DJ set
The full program will soon be revealed.
Brothers, sisters, partners or children having completed University and/or with an appetite for business angel investing are also welcome! If they wish to participate, please register them.
Space is limited, first come, first served! Feel free to join us at any suitable time for you, registrations are available for all or separate parts of the event.
For those who have not register yet, get your ticket below
Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather!
Welcome and breakfast
News about the network
Trends in MNA valuation drivers and tip&tricks for investors by Marc Kobylinski from Allyum
Discover the story of Grégory Blondeau, founder & CEO of Proxyclick "How we often failed before succeeding"
"What should I have known (when signing a shareholder agreement) in order to succeed?" by Cédric Guyot, Partner at CMS
Discover the entrepreneurial story behind Levita, a startup that levitates objects in shops windows!
Apéro, quizz & most proming angel investment
BBQ and DJ Stephan